Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Of Things Orange: Happy Days Are Here Again

Forgive me, but I only saw the last 27 seconds of the Tennessee entrapment of the Golden Bears on Saturday. Weddings are necessary evils during pigskin season and I was witnessing one for some dear people, but I was able to check the flow of the game by looking at my text messages being sent by a volunteer army of friends at the game seated in ZZ13. (I hope Kenneth from Murfreesboro, who bought my four tickets for this game, enjoyed himself.) Robert Meachem should get some kind of award for his performance. What about Ainge? We knew the kid could do; we were just afraid he wouldn't. Everyone take a deep breath and make a sigh of relief. If the team holds together and keeps praying together with their focus on the Big Prize I fear for the likes of George, Florida, and LSU. I look forward to watching the Air Force game on PPV this weekend I sold my tickets to a friend whose son just enlisted in the Army and leave for bootcamp on the 13th so he and his family can make the trip together one last time before Jeff's departure). Then, I will join all my crazy friends in ZZ13 for the Florida game. I really think 5-0 and a Top 5 ranking is within reach this month. GO BIG ORANGE!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?